The other day I went to make my favourite raspberry bran muffins with the fresh raspberries I had just picked, and realized that there was no way my son would eat them. While it’s not the end of the world, I really wanted to make a muffin that everyone in the family would actually eat. So this new recipe was born. It’s quick and easy to make and something the picky eaters will actually try.
Raspberry Muffins with Chocolate Chips
An easy and delicious muffin using fresh raspberries.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all dry ingredients and make a well in the bowl.
- Add in the beaten eggs, milk, oil, raspberries, and chocolate chips. Mix until just combined. The dough will be quite thick.
- Line a muffin tin with liners and spoon in batter. Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the centre of one muffin. If it comes out clean, the muffin is ready.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 148mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g
DO YOU JUST WANT THE RECIPE WITHOUT HAVING TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM?
Get over 25 of them– using Saskatoon berries, sour cherries, raspberries, rhubarb and more. For a limited time its only $7–60% off the regular price!
Join the conversation