This Christmas season often means a lot of preparation, parties, concerts (for me and my fellow musicians anyway!), and late nights. I’ve created a stunning and easy dessert you can take to the office or the party with a little caffeine boost to keep you going. Make sure you get one first–they’ll be gone fast!
Also, who doesn’t like a good no-bake cheesecake? And an excuse to crush candy canes with a meat tenderizer? Just me? Okay. *goes back to working out holiday-related frustrations with a meat tenderizer & candy canes.*
Even better? It’s only 7 ingredients: Oreos, butter, Dream Whip, cream cheese, milk, cold brew coffee, and crushed candy canes. Because no one really has time in the Christmas season for complicated recipes.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Add some cold brew coffee to your Christmas Baking. #DustyPlainsColdBrewCoffee” quote=”Add some cold brew coffee to your Christmas Baking. #DustyPlainsColdBrewCoffee”]
Love Cheesecake? Check out No-Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream and Cheesecake Brownie Bites.
Start by pulsing the Oreos in a food processor. Put in a bowl and add the melted butter. Press approximately 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of a lined muffin tin. Set aside.
In your mixer or another bowl, combine powdered dream whip, milk, and Dusty Plains Cold Brew Coffee. Whip until soft peaks form. In another bowl, mix cream cheese with a small amount of the coffee whip until smooth and no lumps remain. Combine the rest of the coffee and whipped cream mixture.
Spoon cream cheese mixture equally among 2 muffin tins. Top with crushed candy canes. Allow to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or freeze.
If you choose to freeze the cheesecakes, let them thaw for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Looking for more ways to use Cold Brew Coffee? Try these chia seed puddings or learn how to make the perfect iced coffee.
- 1 box of oreos (36 cookies)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 envelopes powdered whip topping
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee
- 2 bricks cream cheese
- 4 crushed candy canes
- Pulse Oreo cookies in a food processor until they are fine crumbs. Stir in melted butter and distribute amongst two lined muffin tins.
- Whip two envelopes of powdered whip topping with milk and cold brew coffee. Do not substitute regular whipping cream or all coffee with the powdered whip topping--it will not work!! Set aside.
- Whip cream cheese with a small amount of the whipped cream mixture until smooth. Add in the rest of the whipped cream mixture. Spoon over top of the oreo mixture.
- Crush four candy canes and sprinkle on top. Crushed Coffee Crisp tastes great too!